MLP: Friendship is Pain MLP: Friendship is Pain

Way to capitalize

Very good timing and well made, I enjoyed it hehe. I'm not even really a brony hater I thought it was genuinely funny and I'm an Assassin fan so I appreciate the remembrance.

Super PSTW Action RPG Super PSTW Action RPG

In all honesty...

The music and voices stole my heart, it wasn't the best game ever so i didn't 10, but it was still very well put together and thought out. It was more of a story walk through then a interactive game, but it was worth walking through =).

I originally saw Dot Dot Dot, and lold, then came to this, then lold some more. The graphic style was cool, because that's all you really need for an RPG.

This game should come with a warning, may cause wear and tear to space bar.

Strawberry Clock The Rise Strawberry Clock The Rise

not bad

but if you go past something and then fall back down theres nothing below you. perhaps more coding couldve fixed that.

Bieber Bottle Bash Bieber Bottle Bash

this game should have medals.

truly a challenging game, I tried getting to 30 but only got 16.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

DO NOT SMOKE WEED BEFORE PLAYING!!

lol, that will be a mistake you will think of for hours, after u spend several hours on the game cuz ur so stupid! lol, yeh, I did the game pretty much by miyself, but it took me for fuken ever cuz I was stoned, and I couldn't find the FREAKIN LIGHTER, I wanted the treasure tho =(

very good game man, i hope u consider voices or better stuff to make number 3 better, personally I was a fan of the 1st one, and still beleive there is a way to get that freakin key. of course i could be wrong

Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder? Boobs, Butt, or Shoulder?

Funny

This game was so fucking unfair >=(

Lol, I thought everything was ass at first, then I thought it was shoulder, damn you...

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

CLassic, instantly

Alien Hominid, I'll be buying it with my christmas money, an extra $30 bucks in ur pocket ;). I can't get past level 2, but I will beat the console version, I saw reviews about it in gaming magazines, you guys are looking good...

Whack Your Boss Whack Your Boss

Cool

I was chill until he said, "1/3 of americans work for less than $8.50 and hour, you should be happy with what you got, deal with it.. " Yeh my eyes widened at that coment, so I wacked him. Is that long or short?

Experiments and Crap Experiments and Crap

ROFL

LOL that was pretty funny, graphics and animation were mediocre, But I've no idea how a flash like this could get turd of the week, i guess the peps voting are extremely stupid, didn't watch the entire thing and turned it off when the blob came, or all the other movies on NG are just so damn good it makes this one look like a turd. Either way man, sorry u got the turd, I really enjoyed your flash ("He puts the ass in assistance")lol taht was great, Im giving you a four.

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

GOOD!

Can someone email ME the deluxe version PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

darkmatter6699@adelphia.net