View Profile DarkMatter

109 Movie Reviews

I got your back broseph, 5 stars.

lol funny as hell

Hey Robstein it's James! Great Film can't wait to see the chase continue, here's a 5 =D

RobsH66 responds:

Thanks James! Always happy to hear your feedback :)

9 Game Reviews

Way to capitalize

Very good timing and well made, I enjoyed it hehe. I'm not even really a brony hater I thought it was genuinely funny and I'm an Assassin fan so I appreciate the remembrance.

In all honesty...

The music and voices stole my heart, it wasn't the best game ever so i didn't 10, but it was still very well put together and thought out. It was more of a story walk through then a interactive game, but it was worth walking through =).

I originally saw Dot Dot Dot, and lold, then came to this, then lold some more. The graphic style was cool, because that's all you really need for an RPG.

This game should come with a warning, may cause wear and tear to space bar.

not bad

but if you go past something and then fall back down theres nothing below you. perhaps more coding couldve fixed that.

4 Audio Reviews

I'm 27 and I'm still on Newgrounds! Dude that shit made my day hahaha

Really relaxing and chill, I like the electric guitar sounding tracks that would come up here and there. Reminds me of a funny/romantic/epic hero journey

headphoamz responds:

Thanks DM!

lol dirty

46 Art Reviews

I would try to make the knife hand's index finger stand out a little more so it doesn't get lost in the rib cage, other than that this is so fucking cool dude added to my list favorites.

lol that gaping tooth is hilarious.

definitely more abstract than your normal work.

On a side note, hang in there man, your fans need you.

The Tranquil Pride That Becomes The Lie.

James @DarkMatter